Kindergarten and New Families
Navigating through a new school can be difficult. Each school has its own traditions, protocols and ways to communicate. The PTO hopes this page will help ease your transition into Ithan!
Want to know what a day in the life of a Radnor Kindergartner would be? Check out this video higlighting our Radnor Kindergarten classrooms: A Sneak Peek at Radnor Kindergarten.
- What do I do if my child(ren) are late or need to be picked up?
- What do I do if my child is absent due to illness?
- What do I do if my child is absent due to family vacation?
- What do I do if there is a late start or an early dismissal due to weather?
- Ithan Notepads? What are they and how do I get them?
- How do I sign my child(ren) up for a club?
- How will I know what bus my child is on, and can my child ride a different bus for a play date?
- How do I access the student directory?
- How do I purchase an Ithan T-shirt?
- How do I get involved in the PTO?
- How do I purchase school lunches?
- What is a Homeroom Parent? What are the responsibilities at Ithan?
- How do I stay connected with school and district news?
- What events are held at Ithan and what are they?