Before and After School Care
Before- and after-school care for elementary students is provided by Right At School on-site at the district's elementary schools. The program takes place in a student’s home school directly before and after the school day.
- Before-school care runs from 7:30 a.m. to the start of school.
- After-care runs from the conclusion of school until 5 p.m.
- Parents/guardians must transport students to school in the morning for before-care and must pick them up in the evening if they attend after-care.
ABOUT RIGHT AT SCHOOL
- Right At School's programs provide students with enrichment activities that extend learning in a fun and meaningful way as well as opportunities for students to take on projects, develop peer leadership skills, get outside for fitness, and explore personal interests.
- Right At School’s curriculum is aligned to state standards and engages students in multi-sensory, multi-intelligence learning. Children will experience fun-filled programs focused on building their creativity, conditioning, character and confidence.
- Programs run every day school is in session, registration is flexible, and scheduling is convenient. All programs take place in the comfort and safety of RTSD schools.
- Right At School provides discounts for siblings, students receiving free and/or reduced lunch, military families, and staff members.
- State subsidies for low-income families are accepted.